Vodka Cruiser Chiller Bag Terms & Conditions
Promotion – Purchase 4 x bottles of Vodka Cruiser and receive a chiller bag
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. The promotion commences at 12.01 am on the 1st February 2018 and finishes at 11.59 pm on 1st June 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, simply purchase 4 x Vodka Cruiser bottles (“Promotional Product”) (purchased in a single transaction) from any participating store during the Promotional Period and receive a Vodka Cruiser chiller bag.While stocks last.
5. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
7. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
9. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
13. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. The Promoter is Independent Liquor (NZ) Limited, 35 Hunua Road, Papakura, Auckland , New Zealand