Wolf Blass Chase the Champions Countdown Promotion 2019 (WIMBLEDON)
To enter, an eligible entrant must, within the Promotional Period 1/2/2019 and 15/3/2019, purchase from a participating Countdown outlet any Wolf Blass wine, swiping their Onecard as the entry mechanic to go in the draw to win.
The prize is a 1 x trip for 2 people (18+) to the prestigious Wimbledon Tennis Tournament – London, United Kingdom, including flights, accommodation, transfers, and spending money and event tickets. (“Major Prize”). There is one major prize to be won across all Countdown stores. Entrants must be 18+ and can enter the draw as many times as they like. See the participating Countdown store for full T&Cs. Promoter: Independent Liquor (NZ) Ltd.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to Onecard holders only who are New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Please note that employees of Independent Liquor (NZ) Ltd and Progressive cannot be excluded from Onecard promotions.
3. The promotion commences on 12:01am on Friday 1st February 2019 and closes at midnight on Friday 15th March 2019 (‘Promotion Period’).
4. To enter, Countdown customers with a Onecard will receive one entry into the major prize draw with any purchase of Wolf Blass wine (“Promotional Product”) from any participating Countdown outlet or online. For avoidance of doubt, customers will not be eligible to participate in this promotion if they do not swipe or enter their Onecard details at the time of purchase.
5. Entry is not limited per transaction. If more than one Promotional Product is purchased in a single transaction in-store or online, customers will be entitled to one entry for each Promotional Product purchased.
6. The winner will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on Wednesday 20th March. The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 3 working days of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email using the details listed on the Onecard database. If we are unable to reach you by telephone or email, we will send you a letter notifying you. It is up to entrants to ensure that their relevant details on the Onecard database are correct. Details can be updated via the website www.countdown.co.nz/onecard or by phoning the call centre on 0800 40 40 40.
8. The major prize is worth $22,000 and includes:
• Return economy class airfares for 2 from winners nearest commercial New Zealand airport city to London
• All airline airport taxes
• Return private transfers from airport to hotel
• 5 nights’ at the 4* Corus Hyde Park (or similar) London twin share (Check in: 08 July 2019 Checking out 13 July 2019)
• Breakfast daily
• Travel card for Zones 1 to 4, for travel to/from Wimbledon on both days
• A Wimbledon experience which includes access to the debenture lounge, bars and restaurants and two day reserved Debenture seating for two on following days;
o Tuesday 9th July Centre Court
o Thursday 11th July Court No. 1
• $1000.00 NZD in spending money
• Travel insurance coverage to the value of $300 NZD (Approx. cost for 2 Comprehensive Policies to UK for this period
9. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The winner will have their details published on the Countdown website for two weeks following the draw date. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to his or her name and/or photograph being used for such publicity purposes as reasonably determined by the Promoter. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation. The winner can be viewed at https://www.countdown.co.nz/onecard/onecard-competitions/onecard-competition-winners
11. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
12. Neither the Promoter nor Progressive and any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
14. The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
15. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
16. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
21. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The Promoter is Independent Liquor (NZ) Limited, 35 Hunua Road, Papakura, Auckland , New Zealand