Woodstock / Liquor Centre Hawaii Trip
Be in to WIN one of three Trips to Hawaii for you and a mate*
Terms and Conditions of Entry
*T&C’s apply. Starts 12:00AM 06/11/2017 and ends 11:59PM 31/12/17. Entrants must be NZ residents’ 18yrs +. To enter, buy a Woodstock 330ml bottle 12pk (includes Bourbon & Cola; Easy Roller Bourbon with Ginger Beer; Easy Roller Bourbon with Crisp Apple), go to www.woodstockbourbon.co.nz, enter your details and upload an image of your receipt. Multiple entries allowed. Three prize trips are to be won – each trip is for 2 adults, flying Air NZ from Auckland to Honolulu. Trip includes return economy flights, four (4) nights’ accommodation at the Waikiki Parc Hotel* on a twin share basis, daily buffet breakfast and private airport transfers. Each prize trip has the value up to $5,000NZ, total prize value of $15,000NZ. Valid passport required for winner and companion. Travel prize has own T&C’s including travel exclusion dates. Winners drawn on the 15th of January 2018. Winners notified within 2 business days of draw date by email/phone. Promoter is Independent Liquor, Auckland, New Zealand. Full T&C’s www.independentliquor.co.nz/current-promotion-terms
1. This Promotion is being run on behalf of Independent Liquor (NZ) Limited, 35 Hunua Road, Papakura, Auckland 2110 (the “Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
3. The Promotion is only open to entrants who are individuals who: (i) are legal residents of New Zealand living in New Zealand; (ii) are 18 years of age or older; (iii) are not directors or employees of the Promoter or any of its related companies or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion (“Associated Person”); and (iv) are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an Associated Person.
4. The Promotion commences at 12:00am on 6 November 2017 and closes at 11:59pm on the 31 December 2017 (“Promotional Period”). No entries will be accepted outside of the Entry Period.
To enter, an eligible entrant must, within the Promotional Period: Purchase from any participating retail outlet one (i) Woodstock 330ml bottle 12pk - includes Bourbon & Cola; Easy Roller Bourbon with Ginger Beer; Easy Roller Bourbon with Crisp Apple and; (ii) go to www.woodstockbourbon.co.nz and; (iii) when prompted, enter your details and upload an image of your receipt including the purchase of the required product within the promotional period.
1. Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Prize draw for each valid entry made.
2. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
3. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any internet communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any such communications; or (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion.
4. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant: (i) fails to establish that he or she is an eligible entrant; (ii) tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; (iii) submits an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (iv) fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
5. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements
6. The original receipt of purchase must be kept as proof of purchase to be able to claim a prize. Failure to produce the original receipt when and as requested by the Promoter, may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries in the promotion, and forfeiture of any right to a prize. The receipt must clearly show the date of purchase is prior to the date of entry into the promotion.
1. There are three (3) prize trips are to be won, valued at up to $5,000 NZD each:
· Return economy class from Auckland to Honolulu
· Return private airport transfers to accommodation
· Four nights twin share at the Waikiki Parc Hotel*
· Daily buffet breakfast
2. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and binding and no correspondence in respect of such decisions will be entered into.
3. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, travellers cheques or foreign exchange or any other travel services not outlined. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. If for any reason a winner does not accept their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
4. All cost inclusions not listed, including (but not limited to) costs for meals, travel insurance, visa and passport application fees and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
5. The prize must be booked by 01/02/2018 and travelled between 14th and 31st of May 2018 (‘Travel Period’). Any changes to the proposed itinerary will be at the winners cost including cancellation and amendment fees.
6. The prize winner and their companion must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months validity beyond their intended return date. Any prize winner and companion visa requirements need to be obtained prior to ticket and documentation release. Prize winner and their travel companion must have valid insurance for the duration of travel. Any costs incurred above the value of the prize are to be paid direct to the nominated travel agency and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. In the event that any aspect of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute that aspect of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of prize.
9. The total prize pool value is up to $15,000 NZD
1. Each Winner will be notified within two (2) business days of Prize draw by the phone number registered in the entry submission.
2. For winning entries, the prize will only be awarded to the person who entered the promotion via the promotional website.
3. If any prize: (i) is not claimed by the winning entrant within three (3) weeks of the relevant prize draw; or (ii) is forfeited for any reason, the subject prize will be awarded to another entrant.
4. Winners agree to their name and/or photograph being used for the purpose of publicising the Promotion and its winners.
5. Prize winners should allow 28 days from the date they are confirmed as a winner for the Promoter to arrange their prize.
1. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
2. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including, without limitation, allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
4. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommend by the Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand. A full version of the guidelines is available at http://alcohol.org.nz
5. The Promoter at its absolute discretion may prohibit an entrant’s participation in this competition, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide benefit of a Prize to a winner (and their companion) if the entrant of the winner (or companion), in the opinion of the promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner, which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter, or any of their related bodies corporate, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
6. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to email@example.com
7. The laws of New Zealand apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.